- Identity of the Data Controller
As a data controller who is registered with the Istanbul Trade Registry Office under the number 259016-5 and located at Acıbadem Mahallesi Çeçen Sk. Akasya Avm Apt. No: 25 / 426- Üsküdar / Istanbul, as WORQCOMPANY FİNANSAL DANIŞMANLIK ANONİM ŞİRKETİ (“WorqCompany” or “Company“), in order to act in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law No.6698 (the “Law”) based on the personal data we obtain from you, our customers, we present the following matters to your information within the scope of our obligation on clarification.
- Your Personal Data Processed by Us
In order to fulfill our personal data processing purposes specified in this Clarification Text, we process the following personal data:
- Your identity data;
- Your contact data;
- Your customer transaction data;
- Your transaction security data, including IP address and website login and exit information;
- Your financial data, including your bank card and credit card information;
- Your marketing data, including your usage habits and past product / service purchase information.
- For What Purposes Personal Data Is Processed
- Providing internal communication and organization regarding the services and contents to be provided to you;
- To be able to inform you about the services to be offered to you;
- To be able to present our products and/or services and to carry out sales processes;
- Carrying out product and/or service procurement processes;
- Updating, customizing and developing our products and services in line with your needs and demands;
- Solving the problems in our products and services, identifying errors and problems and removing them;
- Processing of the relevant data by BTA as a result of your use of the information technology infrastructure (“BTA“) consisting of the computer network, internet infrastructure, computer system, hardware, software and services owned or used by the Company, leased or licensed by the Company;
- To inform you about our new products or services, changes in our existing products or services, and our campaigns and promotions;
- To be able to provide you with the necessary training and information about our products and services, to explain how to use our programs, to provide academic training;
- Execution of customer relations processes;
- Providing call center and remote support services;
- Website membership transactions;
- Providing product demos;
- Receiving e-invoice, e-archive, e-dispatch note, e-reconciliation, e-producer, ez (z report) applications and providing e-book service;
- Updating your contact information in order to continue conducting our commercial activities and providing this updated information to our relevant institutions, companies, contractors and / or suppliers;
- Analyzing your business processes, adapting our products and services in accordance with your processes and improving them in line with your suggestions, requests or reports, examining and responding to any complaint made by you;
- In case of incorrect payments, the process of returning the relevant payment to the customer;
- Planning and execution of social media and communication processes;
- Carrying out marketing activities, carrying out advertising / campaign / promotion processes;
- Managing, conducting and auditing our business activities, conducting business continuity activities;
- Carrying out finance and accounting affairs;
- Ensuring the physical space security of our buildings and facilities and providing visitor records and tracking;
- Making a promotional launch on the worqcompany web page and the social media accounts in order to provide the promotional support of your company;
- Ensuring the security of our software and systems and carrying out information security processes,
- Evaluating this data and information in anonymous statistical studies to improve the services that may be offered to you;
- Creating a customer database through Hubspot software;
- Determining the preferences and needs of your party and shaping and updating the services to be provided within this scope;
- Informing you about relevant information, products and services in line with your request;
- To be able to evaluate potential complaints and applications you may submit;
- The ability to provide personalized services for you;
In addition, your personal data mentioned above can be transferred to the Company’s physical archives and information systems of the Company and kept in both digital and physical environment.
- Method and Legal Reason for Collecting Your Personal Data
Your personal data, can be processed and transferred automatically or non-automatically, by the Company or through the Company for the purposes specified in articles the 2nd and 3rd of this text and due to legal reasons regarding the establishment or execution of the contract, the legitimate interest of the data controller, the explicit stipulation in the laws, the necessity for the establishment, protection and use of the right and within the scope of the legal obligation of the data controller.
Your personal data is collected by the Company through verbal, physical and electronic written information transmitted by you, applications and software used within the scope of the Company’s activities and security cameras in the physical area of the Company.
- Transfer of Personal Data
Your collected personal data will be transferred to our domestic and foreign suppliers, business partners, group companies and legally authorized public legal entities and individuals, e-mail and CRM service providers which their servers are located in Ireland and United States, in order to fulfill our legal obligations for the reasons stipulated in the laws in order to fulfill the purposes described in Article 2 of this Clarification Text.
- Rights of Personal Data Subject
In accordance with Article 11 of the Law, customers whose personal data are processed can apply to the Company and make requests on the following issues:
- learning whether their personal data has been processed;
- request information regarding personal data if they have been processed;
- to learn the purpose of processing personal data and whether we use it in accordance with these purposes;
- learning the third parties to whom their personal data has been transferred domestically or abroad;
- request rectification in case of incomplete or incorrect processing of personal data;
- To request the deletion or destruction or anonymization of personal data in the event that the reasons for the processing of personal data are no longer present;
- In these cases or in case of correction, requesting that these be notified to third parties to whom data is transferred;
- to object to this situation if he / she thinks that an unfavorable result has arisen by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems, and
- To demand the compensation of this damage in case of a loss due to the processing contrary to the law
You can submit your requests regarding your rights listed above to the Company by filling out the “Personal Data Owner Application Form”, which you can access at www.worqcompany.com, using one of the channels listed below:
- The Company’s Acıbadem Mahallesi Çeçen Sk. Akasya Avm Apt. No: 25 / 426- Üsküdar / İstanbul by providing your identity confirmation and making an application in person;
- The company’s e-mail address to [email protected], your registered e-mail address (KEP) or the e-mail address previously notified to the data controller by secure electronic signature, mobile signature or by the data subject and registered in the data controller’s system. using; or
- by means of a software or application developed for the purpose of application.
EXPLICIT CONSENT LETTER
As a data controller who is registered with the Istanbul Trade Registry Office under the number 259016-5 and located at Acıbadem Mahallesi Çeçen Sk. Akasya Avm Apt. No: 25 / 426- Üsküdar / Istanbul, as WORQCOMPANY FİNANSAL DANIŞMANLIK ANONİM ŞİRKETİ (“WorqCompany” or “Company“), in order to act in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law No.6698 (the “Law”) based on the personal data we obtain from you, our customers, we request your explicit consent for the following matters in order to process and / or transfer your personal data:
- Informing and making use of general and special campaigns, promotions, promotions, discounts and similar advantages (“commercial electronic message“) to be communicated by the Company in line with my customer profile created according to my preferences;
- Congratulation and wishes to me;
- Including my data in market research;
- User profiles and areas of interest based on the information provided during the use of the information technology infrastructure (“BTA”), which consists of computer network, internet infrastructure, computer system, hardware, software and services, owned or used by the Company, leased or licensed by the Company. And developing content and facilities specific to the profiles to be created by conducting research on their behavior;
- Providing internal physical security;
- Processing by the Company for the purpose of analyzing and auditing in order to increase the quality of the services provided and to develop new services; and
- To transfer the promotional activities of my newly established company to third parties through worqcompany website and social media accounts;
- Automatic transfer to BTA whose infrastructure is located abroad so that it can be processed together with other data obtained within the scope of BTA;
- Transferring the services and contents to be provided by the company to abroad through Hubspot software whose infrastructure is located in the United States of America;
- Transferring the infrastructure to the e-mail account provider whose infrastructure is located abroad in order to ensure the internal communication and operation structure regarding the services and contents to be provided by the company;
- Transferring the Company to domestic and foreign suppliers, business partners and group companies in order to create the necessary operational structure for the services and contents to be offered by the company.
COMMERCIAL ELECTRONIC MESSAGE APPROVAL TEXT
Commercial electronic message means telephone, call fax, automatic calling machines, smart voice recorder systems, electronic mail, short message service, etc., write data, audio and video content sent electronically and for commercial purposes. Commercial electronic messages can only be sent to recipients with their prior consent. This consent can be obtained in writing or by any means of electronic communication. Buyers can refuse to purchase commercial electronics at any time, without stating any justification. In this context, even if you approve the sending of commercial electronic messages, you can opt out of receiving our commercial communications at any time and free of charge by passing through the “Unsubscribe (Cancel Subscription)” in our commercial electronic messages or with us at [email protected] or request cancellation of your membership.
I hereby accept, declare and undertake that I have read and understood this information form the information about the settings of the Law No. 6563 on the Regulation of Electronic Commerce and the Regulation on Commercial Communication and Commercial Electronic Messages for the purposes below which made by who is a data controller registered with the Istanbul Trade Registry Office under the number 259016-5 and located at Acıbadem Mahallesi Çeçen Sk. Akasya Avm Apt. No: 25 / 426- Üsküdar / Istanbul, as WORQCOMPANY FİNANSAL DANIŞMANLIK ANONİM ŞİRKETİ (“WorqCompany” or “Company“).
Providing general discounts, special discounts, news and arrivals on products and services of the Company and third parties who provide services under Confidentiality on behalf of the Company, celebrate special days such as birthdays and holidays, and promote and advertise the Company’s products and services, SMS, I consent to sending commercial electronic messages through automatic search, telephone calling, social media platform and electronic advertising networks, e-mail and other electronic communication channels.